The new uClamp3601P a 33V, transient voltage suppression (TVS) device from Semtech protects industrial sensors such as proximity sensors from ESD, EFT and low level surge transients. The uClamp3601P measures 1.0mm x 0.6mm footprint.
“As Industrial proximity manufacturers achieve smaller and more precise sensor technology, there is a growing need for high performance ESD protection at the sensor I/O,” said Rick Hansen, Product Marketing Director for Semtech’s Protection Products. “The uClamp3601P gives designers a truly flexible, high performance protection device that will integrate well into the smaller housing sensors.”
Key Features of the uClamp3601P
• Transient protection for high-speed data lines to: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±20kV (air), ± 15kV (contact); IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns)
• Industrial working voltage: 33V working voltage protection
• Protects 1 I/O line
• AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
• Ultra-small package: 1.0x 0.6 x 0.5mm package
• Pb Free and RoHS/WEEE compliant
Pricing and Availability
The uClamp3601P (order code: uClamp3601P.TNT) is available immediately in production quantities and is priced at $0.29 each in 10,000-piece lots.