switching time to one-third that of Toshiba's current product. The new IGBT, "GT5G134", was developed as a dedicated solution for photo-flash intensity control and high-speed-switching photo flash applications.
1. High-speed switching: tf = 0.6µs (typ.) @IC=110A
2. Low saturation voltage: VCE(sat) = 2.2V (typ.) @IC=110A
3. Low gate driving voltage: VGE = 4.0V (min.) @IC=110A
4. Peak collector current: ICP = 110A (max)
5. Collector-emitter voltage: VCES = 400V
6. SOP-8 package
Applications: Photo-flashes for digital cameras.
Follow this link for more on this product.